2010年7月28日星期三

i'm back...

I'm back liao because before tat day is exam day so dun have time to update my blog...
Let me say about my exam day la><

Yesterday is test for BM,BI,SEJ and also MM...
The BM still ok la,but dunno right anot leh!!so worry i cant pass the paper for this time oh..

Then BI neh also ok but also dunno can pass anot because today my teacher alter our class de paper mah but i cannot find my paper oh...and i also saw my class gt many people give up the paper is just empty onli oh...haiz..dunno y they dunwan try 2 do leh?
maybe they dunno hw 2 do gua..

Paper for SEJ no ok lol because i dunno how 2 do but i gt write many thing lol,dunno can pass anot lol...
maybe cannot gua..haiz..
dunno y my sej paper always fail de!!!

But the paper for MM de ok la,but no enough time 2 do lol because gt so many question wan 2 do and think de...my friend also no enough time 2 do leh!!the teacher gt some question de...haha...

The SCI paper make me sad lol because gt in section B no1 i wrong liao...
haiz..

Ok la,today write until here la..

没有评论:

发表评论