2010年7月24日星期六

Out wit my sister and her friend..

Today i thought i will at home de but suddenly my sister de friend call her go 2 see movie oh then i follow lol...
hehe...

Me and my sister reach jusco there about 11something and we go 2 cinema liao because the movie start 11:30a.m,and the ticket money is onli  RM7 very cheaper..
haha,maybe is morning gua so the price cheap... 

We see the movie is Inception..
i dunno wat is this movie wan talking about lol!!!so recondite deep...
haha...but nvm lol!!!This movie long about 2 hour an half,so long oh..

Ather we watch movie,we go to fun he di eat thing lol because so hungry liao..
me other is fried rice and the dunno wat name de beverages lol,they eat bread onli..
haiz..but also good to eat oh!!
hehe...

When we finish eating,we go 2 jusco buy something and we back about 4something...

See pic la..


5 person go...


haven eat finish de..






my beverages(so sour)


my fried rice(yummy)


my sister de..


this also nice oh...


about RM60..


PS:this is 1st time write in english oh,hope dun have any wrong word la..hehe...

没有评论:

发表评论